SALES MANAGER (ROAD FREIGHT COURIER)
Sales Manager – Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Sales Manager, based in Cape Town Western Cape. The primary responsibility of this position is to oversee the daily operations in the sales department, key accounts, manage our sales representatives, and grow the sales department’s performance, new leads and network.
No. of Vacancies
- Computer Literate
- Managing a team of sales representative
- Business Development capability, motivating teams and guiding them
- Supportive and skilled on one-on-one mentoring those who are struggling, assist them to be their best
- Courier; Manufacturing; FMCG Industries
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product service knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and our services portfolio & products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- sales manager
- business development
- new business
- performance management
- human resources
- key account manager
- fleet manager
- sales team lead
- sales goals
- team management
- customer relationship manager
- customer relations
- sales strategy
- sales consultant
- sales executive
- senior sales
Desired Qualification Level:
- National Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Logistics; Business; Sales; Marketing or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.